The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

January 26, 2013

Jamie

No way I could capture the day in one photo! In fact, even still I could add a couple more. The final piece of the desk arrived - YAY!! And it is up and ready to be moved into. It has been quite a journey to get here but I am absolutely thrilled to be here, sitting at my huge desk, looking at my Studio Blue walls with the sun streaming in the window. All of this topped off with a great night hanging out with Shannon for great conversation, a yummy dinner and some serious Gobo love! He even licked my neck, LOL!


Suzie

I thought this was a funny image that kind of summed me up in a way. Love the Victorian nightlight (thanks Jamie!) and charging my Dremel battery underneath it. Kind of made me happy in a weird way.

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

LOL, that's the perfect Suzie combo. Love it!

Suzie Ridler said...

What a day you had Jamie! I love seeing the before and after with the desk and OMG, Gobo is adorable! Aren't you lucky? So wonderful you and Shannon get to hang out like that, I love it.

Yesterday we had some car drama. Didn't dare take my camera out because it was so cold, it probably would have shattered.

Shannon said...

I'm so happy all the pieces of the desk finally arrived Jamie! That is so exciting and so wonderful, it looks so beautiful. What a journey! And AWESOME pic with Gobo, he was such a love muffin last night - oh so very happy to see his Auntie Jamie!!

Now that is a show of awesome diversity Suzie, nightlight and dremel tool! That's so you :)