The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 8, 2013

Jamie

I'm going to have to challenge myself to come up with some interesting photos this week. I'm diving deep into the work I'm doing with Nathalie and hunkering down at the kitchen table and my computer - with some company! And in the meantime, we've got paint for the Studio and today we're going to patch up the wall in preparation for painting! Lots of activity but often it looks like me... sitting here... at the computer.


Shannon

I was so happy yesterday when not one, not two, but THREE things on my list were on sale! And all the brands/sizes/formats I needed! And as a bonus, picked up an herbal tea sampler that was ALSO on sale. Yippee!




Suzie

Yesterday I decided to do a crafty one minute video, this time of my cookie pendant. I am curious to see if there are people interested in short craft videos too. One great thing about making slideshows is that if I like all the photos I am using, I will like the thumbnail. Also, if they're under a minute, that means my intro has a good chance of being one of the thumbnails. Man, I love that cookie pendant.

5 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Woohooo!I love it when that happens, Shannon - especially at the grocery story or the drug store. Score!

Suzie Ridler said...

Holy cow Jamie, you got a lot going on! And how on earth do you work with Jinx like that? I mean, she is adorable and fabulous company, LOL.

Shannon, I love it when a plan comes together! That is awesome, it's the best when you get deals like that. Way to go!

Late post from me. I actually slept in late today but I slept!!! I gotta do better when it comes to photos but right now videos are on my mind.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

It's true! I'm in a whirlwind right now. The good thing is that in this moment, it feels awesome and energizing and I'm raring to go!

Suzie, I loved the video. I think this is such a brilliant idea! I'd love to see you have your blog address bigger though so it's really easy for people to come and find more, more, more of you!

Yay to sleep and cookie pendants :)

Suzie Ridler said...

I am happy to hear that you are loving the crazy-flow and change going on Jamie, that's awesome. Great point about the blog address in the crafting video, I boosting the size, thanks Jamie! I have so much I want to do, I just got to get better now and sleep is the first step.

Shannon, I didn't know you drank Nescafe?!

Shannon said...

that's so cool that you can share your chair with Jinx, Jamie! And I can't wait to see more of the studio transformation. It's funny how sometimes when you shake one thing up, it actually shakes most things up!

Oh that's so interesting that with slide show vid you know you'll like the thumbnail - so true & clever! And such a great video, sounds like you've found a great format you like!

And yep, I drink Nescafe. I can't even seem to make coffee right in a coffee maker, and since it's just me it's simplier to make 1 cup with no accoutrements required.