The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

September 14, 2016



Shannon

It's totally feeling like summer finale week, and with another one with The Amazing Race Canada finishing up. Of course I won't say anything because I don't to spoil anything. It was nice to have some new to watch after a long day, which is always a bonus.



Suzie

Reg and I enjoyed the movies for cheap again by seeing Kubo and the Two Strings. It's by the people who did Coraline and it was amazing! I also had a meeting with my pottery teacher and we are getting our wedding rings resized. A very fun and productive day.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, sounds like an awesome day Suzie! I've never heard of that Kubo movie, sounds pretty fun. Woohoo to getting rings resized, sounds like a great anniversary thing to do :)

Suzie Ridler said...

I hope you liked the people who won Amazing Race Canada Shannon!

I hadn't heard of Kubo either, Reg mentioned it to me and the trailer showed how great it was.