The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, September 17, 2016

September 17, 2016

Jamie

It was the full moon on Friday and I could feel the overabundance of energy! I had a bit of a tough start to the day but then had an amazing time at the Studio Forum about 10 Verbs for Creative Living and then a great night out with Shannon - a trip to Value Village and to the pub - and then back to make my dreamboard, which I really, really love.


Suzie

Reg and I had a whirlwind of an anniversary but a slow pace throughout the day which was awesome. It started with us getting our hair cut at a geek hair salon. Turns out there was a pierogi place right next door which we went to for lunch. Amazing! Came back home and I took Reg's headshots. Then we went downtown for dinner at a French bistro cafe in one of my favourite areas of Vancouver. Absolutely amazing.

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, awesome dreamboard Jamie. It definitely takes a stand, but also feels quite calm. I had a great time when we went out, so much fun to get to VV and the pub!

That sounds like an awesome anniversary for you and Reg, Suzie! And how cool that there is a geek hair salon. For serious? Wowza. And a perogi place next door, delightful. I saw he headshots you did for Reg and they are amazing!!! What a creative gift!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Wow, what a fabulous day - geek stuff, style, neighbourhood and good food! Awesome!

You're right, Shannon. The dreamboard is strong. There's energy but it's really grounded energy.