The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, September 23, 2016

September 23, 2016

Jamie

What a day I had yesterday! I went for my professional photo shoot with Helen Tansey. It was truly a wonderful experience. Helen was so real and cool and made me feel totally comfortable. The time flew by and I have a lot of hope that there will be some great photos!

Shannon

Another big book tackled! I'm happily surprized at home much I enjoyed (and understood) this one. Okay, I think I've been a bit book crazy. Might be time to get outside a bit.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

What an awesome shot Jamie! I think it's amazing that you got your pictures done proffessionally, and that it was a great experience. It will be so exciting to see the results!!