The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

September 27, 2016

Jamie

Yesterday Chris and his friend Cynthia arrived from Curacao. The family got together for chat, hugs and some soup and sandwiches. It's just the start of a few weeks of family fun. It's going to be awesome!


Shannon

I noticed I tend to try and take the same kind of pictures a lot, so I have been trying to shake that up a bit ..and here is one of them. Normally I wouldn't included one with someone else in the background but it just kind of happened that way. Learning, learning.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

What a spread! You had a wonderful arrival spread Jamie! I loved the soup and the salad, yum yum yum! And so many treats and good company and hugs. And more to come that's for sure!

Suzie Ridler said...

What a spread for Chris, nice!!! So wonderful he's here too, I hope I get to see him.

Shannon, love that you're experimenting with photos.

No add from me, life has just been too crazy.

Shannon said...

Whoa... I thought you would be on a plane right now Suzie!

Suzie Ridler said...

In less than an hour! I leave at 12:15.

Shannon said...

Aha! Can't wait to seeeeeee you!!