The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, October 17, 2016

October 17, 2016

Jamie

What a wonderful visit we've had! I'm so glad that Suzie stayed another day and we had the opportunity to sneak in one more great adventure together. I think that golden glow is coming more from our hearts than from the setting sun! I loved every minute of this great time together..


Shannon

I can't believe Suzie's visit has already come and gone! So many new memories and fun times together, I'm so glad we could all hang out, catch up, have talks and drink teas and of course work in lots of shofting!

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

What a lovely photo!!! Oh I miss you too so much already!!!

Shannon said...

Awesome pic Jamie! I love seeing all of our different pictures from the same events! So cool. It was great that Suzie stayed an extra day and we got an awesome day and evening in. Miss you already, Suzie!

Suzie Ridler said...

Aww... Another fantastic photo!!! I wish I had taken one too. Yes, it was an amazing visit. I think I am in shock that it's over. I loved ever second of it too and yes, so happy I got in an extra day with you both and Justin too!