The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

November 29, 2016

Jamie 

I'm not sure what drew me out into the garden but once I was out there, I went back in to grab my camera. It's amazing to see the shapes that come to light at the end of the fall season. I loved these little starbursts in a cup :)

 

Shannon

This was the drawing that I shared during stART of Lucifer, I thought I would share here because my webcam seems to have that fuzzy "glow" look to it that is fine for me (makes me feel like I'm a guest start on the original Star Trek series), however it means when I share something it's not very crisp/clear. SO... here it is. I actually think it's pretty messy, but hey.. it was still fun to do!



Suzie

I made a soup after stART with portobellos mushrooms and here they are in my kitchen with the light on and it is still super dark. I am trying to figure out if there is a way for me to cook outside because it is just so ridiculously dark these days.

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Very cool and amazing shot Jamie! Glad you got out there in the garden.

Wow, that does look very different Shannon! Love it!

Shannon said...

That is a gorgeous photo Jamie! It's is a wonder to see your garden at all different times of year :)

Wow Suzie, that is really dark. Hard to see those mushrooms! How did the meal turn out?

Suzie Ridler said...

The soup was great! I had to take the whole pot outside to photograph it though which wasn't easy to do through the kitchen window, LOL.