The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, November 25, 2016

November 25, 2016



Shannon

I swear I'm not obsessed with squirrels. Okay, maybe just a little bit. Continuing to enjoy the Lynda Barry Daily Diary, and today I coloured mine in :)



Suzie

Went to the art studio's winter sale and about this sweet fairy from a friend. It was great to see so many people from the studio in one place, some I haven't seen since the last sale. It was a beautiful venue too. So glad I got to go.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Squirrels and Shakespeare, I love it Shannon!

Shannon said...

That is an awesome little fairy Suzie! I'm so glad you got to go to the sale. It's always nice to get to see people you've not seen in a while :)