The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

January 18, 2017

Jamie

I did get out and about yesterday in a rainy and blustery day - not the kind of weather that inspires whipping out your camera. So here's a cozy pic of Scout, (semi)patiently waiting for dinner. Yesterday with all my activities, from the gym to going out to lunch, I managed to get >12,000 steps in! 


Shannon

I was happy to get some vlogging in , and I think it's funny that one rainy days the light where I vlog is actually pretty crazy amazing (if I do say so myself!).



Suzie

Another drive out to Coquitlam and the dentist. This is going to be going on for a while. Quite the rainy and foggy day but I will take it over snow. That is Ridge Park ahead on the right and Eagle Mountain up on top to the left. I used to live right between the two. I really miss it sometimes. So beautiful.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Way to go on your step count Jamie! That's awesome!!! And I love this picture of Scout. He is so photogenic! What a beauty :)

Wow, what a misty day Suzie. Those mountain look beautiful. I am sorry to hear about all the dentist trips thought, but at least there is a great view!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Shannon, I totally have to catch up on your vlogs! And wow, the lighting is awesome. It must be that sparkle in your eye.

Beautiful mountains, Suzie! I bet that weather is a relief after all that ice and snow. I hope the dentist went well.

Suzie Ridler said...

What a sweet photograph and way to go being so busy and moving so much!

Shannon, the lighting looks so dramatic, I love it. Yay for vlogging!

Shannon said...

Wow, thank you both so much! I'm glad you like the picture. It's nice to be vlogging back in my regular spot :)