The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, February 18, 2017

February 18, 2017

Jamie

A bit of a different view of Journal Jam! It was so great to have everyone together and share such wonderful treats - the creativity, the conversation, the food and a wonderful evening. I am so glad that I trusted my instincts and started hosting this event!


Suzie

It is never easy to photograph at night, even with stage lights, especially with my old point and shoot but here is an image from our night out at a club with a KISS cover band. There was an AC/DC one too and Alice Cooper. I think I lost some more of my hearing but it was a fun night.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

It's amazing how inside nighttime always has that purple/pink glow Suzie. I love how it looks. Sounds like it was a fun night and I really hope you didn't lose any hearing, that would really not be good.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Oh, my goodness, that looks awesome, Suzie! Except the hearing part. I heard that "earpeace" makes earplugs that will protect your ears but still let you hear the music.

Suzie Ridler said...

So glad Journal Jam was a big hit Jamie! Yes, I totally got to get one of those "Earpeace" products. I changed purses for the night and left my ear plugs at home. Doh!

Shannon said...

YAY for different Journal Jam view! I'm still thinking about how awesome that cake was! It was so cool that everyone brought stuff !