The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, March 10, 2017

March 10, 2017

Jamie

For the first time in weeks I feel a smidge better. It's a good thing too because I needed to film the next installment in the Junk Journal Journey class. Luckily Shannon came over and was a huge help with teaching how to bind the pages together. I couldn't be more in love with this process. I just wish I felt so much better!


Shannon

Had a great day hanging out with Jamie and helping out with a Junk Journal Journey video! Once I got home it was rest time ... with Gammera! I decided to find and watch the last 8 B-Movies that I never made it through in my SciFi Suprize series and this was the first one. It was awesome. HUGE turtle. Wacky impossible perspective. A model boat through icebergs that coulda been done in a bathtub. Sassy 60's hairdos. And did I mention the HUGE TURTLE?


Suzie

Getting to go out for coffee with Zorica who is here for a wedding was definitely the best part of my day! Showed up for a prescription that they were supposed to have ready and didn't even have a record of me stopping by IN PERSON to order it. Then my site got hacked. Yup, this was definitely the highlight of my day.

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Wow, Gammera sounds like the perfect way to recuperate, Shannon! I love your description of it. And thanks so much for being such a big help.

Oh, Suzie, that sounds like such a tough day! How wonderful to get a good visit in the midst of all that chaos. I hope that everything works out.

Suzie Ridler said...

I am glad to hear that you are feeling a bit better Jamie, what a relief! I'm glad you two got to get together too.

Shannon, that movie sounds absurdly awesome! So retro, so over-the-top, so cool. Nice choice.

Thanks Jamie. It was a tough day but wow, it was so great to hang out with an old friend. Totally worth going out into the rain for but I woke up with a sore throat today... Ugh, will spring ever get here? More snow on the way...

Shannon said...

I had so much fun helping with Junk Journal Journey Jamie! The class is awesome! I am thrilled to hear you are starting to feel a bit beter, and hopefully even more so by now.

Whoa rough day Suzie. How awesome that Zorica was in the hood! That is so cool that you got to hang out!!