The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, March 16, 2017

March 16, 2017



Shannon

Yes... there are MORE BOOKS! I'm continuing The Chrysalids, which is pretty cool but dang the font is so small I am not confident I will finish it during the readathon even though it's only 200 pages. I also picked up one from my favourite romance authors, to lighten things up and have something a little more fun. That was the thought, but turns out it's a we-have-to-save-someone-from-the-evil-king kinda of deal. I hope it doesn't get too dark! We shall see.




Suzie

Quite the whirlwind day because I didn't sleep thanks to McDonald's maple caramel latte the day before (the things I do for product testing) and Michelle gave me a lesson in Lightroom (brain is exploding with intel) and I had a Mystery Bag delivered to me with goodies from President's Choice so I did a quick video. Man, I am exhausted! Better sleep tonight after all that craziness.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I love seeing what tea you're drinking while you read Shannon! I read The Chrysalis so long ago, I can barely remember it. I remember that it wasn't a super-easy read but I think it was OK. Love seeing your romances too, awesome.

Shannon said...

Wow Suzie, that is a super full and exciting day! I am sorry to hear that you didn't sleep, that's never good! Happy to hear about the mystery box, that sounds like a lot of fun and is always good for unboxing! Can't wait to watch it :)

Oh, you have read The Chrysalids, eh? It's pretty interesting so far, a little heavier than I expected and feels a bit social commentary-like to me, although I never know that for sure until I've finished reading! It's a slow read through, and the book is small but the font is TINY!