The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

March 22, 2017



Shannon

I had a major lack of photos as it was an appointment day, so this is when I got home and konked on the couch. Was fun to catch up and watch other people's wrap ups for the readathon I did over the past week.



Suzie

Long day! Did drawing class, blogged rested and then made dinner. Forgot to take photos of the PC matcha cheesecake at class that I brought. Everyone loved it but one person. It has taken me a long time getting used to blogging the day before but one thing I like about it is it seems to be a good thing to do when my energy gets low. Although I did still nap afterwards, LOL.
SaveSave

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Hey Suzie, what are those yummy nummies there in the pan? Look so good! I think it's great that you are blogging the day before, it can really take the pressure off and naps are good so yay for that. I'm glad most of the class liked the cheese cake! Sounds like a really full day!

Suzie Ridler said...

That's so cool you get to experience other people's readathons like that Shannon and I hear you about konking out! Appointment days take everything.

Oh that's too funny, yes, I forgot to mention those are potato pancakes! I love them. Mashed potatoes with flour and egg in them. So good and a great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes (I know make too much so I will have leftovers).