The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

March 28, 2017

Jamie

Chatting with you two was definitely the highlight of my day - but I didn't snap a pic! So, Shibumi will have to suffice. I knew when I brought the tulips home, there would be trouble. I can't wait until the garden comes back to life so I can safely enjoy flowers instead of worrying about them getting eaten! Thanks so much for our good chat yesterday. It really helped.



Shannon

Yesterday was so jam packed, I didn't actually get any pics in! I usually take at least one during stART but my phone was charging at the time so no luck there! I had a great time catching up as we shared what we've been up to. It's been quite a time!


Suzie

This card must be representing our time together for stART because I am not feeling this energy anywhere else. That said, I totally love this card and had a blast hanging out with both of you.

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I will always be happy to see a photo of Shibumi! And her with flowers? Awesome! So glad the talk helped Jamie. You are a rock star, never forget that.

Shannon said...

Shibumi the tulip stalker! I hope it becomes garden time soon Jamie, for the safety of the flowers!!

That tarot deck is hilarious Suzie! That one always feels like abundance to me. Although... didn;t you say you just emptied the dishwasher before we stART-ed?

Omg did we all forget to take a pic during stART? hehe.

Late add from me :)

Suzie Ridler said...

Yes, total abundance, dishwasher full of pentacle dishes! Yes, my dishwasher was empty, that is true. I love that deck. Can't wait to take a new card tomorrow. So weird we didn't take photos on Monday!

It has been quite a long time and I just LOVE that mug Shannon!