The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, May 26, 2017

May 26, 2017



Shannon

One more book read, and one more Shakespeare play read! The biggie on this is, Pericles was my 19th Shakespeare play read which means I am halfway through reading the plays: I've read 19, and there are 19 to go! I can't quite believe it. It's taken 2 years to get here, and I am aiming for finishing around the end of 2018. I definitely want to sit down and take stock a bit on the ones that I've read, and what it's been like so far. And catch up on watching some film and stage version of the plays. And luckily, Pericles is one that was at Stratford recently so I can watch that it online! Woohoo! SO much Shakespeare goodness.



Suzie

You know I am feeling off when I only take one photo for the day. Here are some corn sprouts coming up that Reg planted in our little garden patch. Not feeling super great. Wondering if it is the new moon. For spiritual advice today I got the ten of swords, the ten of wands and the moon card. That about sums it up.

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Congrats Shannon! Halfway through all of Shakespeare is incredible!

Shannon said...

I hear you Suzie, I have some days that if I didn't take a morning mug pic I wouldn't even have one! I think it's wonderful there is a sprout of a corn plant growing, yay! And jeepers, that's a really intense three cards spread Suzie, especially with the Moon in there. What do you think it means?

Suzie Ridler said...

I am hoping that it means the struggle is over but doesn't feel like it because I still have anxiety but I'm not sure. That's the thing when you're under the influence of the moon, it's hard to trust your instincts.