The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, September 1, 2017

September 1, 2017



Shannon

It's hard to believe it's September! But with it being September, I realized it was time to do my seasonal TV Grids to figure out what I want to watch this season! I wonder if I will jump ship on series (either on new ones or off old ones) depending on when they air. At least this year there is a 4-way conflict Wednesday at 8pm. And yes, I still remember things like that lol!


Suzie

Got so little sleep the night before it wasn't safe to do much exercise so I just walked over to the clinic for a walk-in-x-ray... I couldn't believe it. I was out my door and back in 20 minutes. I'm going to miss the convenience of this neighbourhood so much. Rest of the day was mostly a write-off. I did some photo editing and got my official foodie bucket Pad Thai post done. I guess that's something.
SaveSave

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I can't believe it's September already either. Yes, looks like TV is kind of complicated yet again this season. Hope you can figure out a way to work it all in Shannon!

Shannon said...

Sounds like you got lots done, Suzie! And smart to have a lighter day when get not that much sleep, I totally understand that.

YeS! TV is complicated again this season! Grr! I have to try my hand at this again, I am struggling with that so much new stuff is on when I normally watch returning stuff. What to decide? Who knows!