The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, September 14, 2017

September 14, 2017

Jamie

It was awesome to get back to choir this week, especially with September by Earth, Wind & Fire being our song. Man, I love that song! You just have to smile and groove as you're singing along. Plus what a lovely way to return - two members created 2 banners for choir, one for Tuesday night and one for Wednesday. What a great new energy those colours bring!
   

Shannon

I totally was NOT going to do a readathon this month, until I came across one that is absolutely perfect... read 10 pages a day. Finish 1 book. I think I can manage that. I might even unwrap the smallest book on my shelf just for this!


Suzie

CRAP day.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh, my Suzie. I don't know what I'm looking at but I can tell you aren't happy with it :( *hugs*

Suzie Ridler said...

Does that say, "I suck at readathons" at the top Shannon? I'm glad you found one you want to do!

That's kale for my spicy noodles. I hate kale and had a crap day. Thanks.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

That looks like fun, Shannon. Even your page makes it seem friendly and doable. I hope you have a great time.

Oh, Suzie, I'm so sorry to hear it. Way to be expressive with food here. I totally get the feeling of your day. ((hugs))

Late add for me.

Suzie Ridler said...

Yay for Choir3 and the new banner!!!

Shannon said...

I'm so glad you got out to Choir, Jamie! that is a fun way to usher in the season! Oh, I wonder if they've ever sung Usher!