The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, September 19, 2017

September 19, 2017


Shannon

Summer TV Finale Week is underway! I watched another season of American Ninja Warrior and I *finally* figured out how people win the show! Only took 2+ seasons to work that out. It is a fun, and pretty inspiring, summer show.


Suzie

Big highlight was getting good news from the doc and then selling earrings to a friend. Then I walked home and caught a bit of a chill, things have really cooled down here. Rested for most of the day which is frustrating because I want to get things ready for Etsy for the first day of fall on Friday.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That is a pretty awesome glass, but more awesome is the awesome news from the doc! Yay!!! I'm so glad to hear the sale is continuing to go well! Sorry to hear resting was frustrating, are you doing another sale?

Suzie Ridler said...

It's THAT complicated a show? I had no idea!

Thanks Shannon. Yes, so relieved. I wanted to do an autumn-theme sale on Friday, the first day of fall but with the wedding coming up and being away... Might have to wait until I get back. Which is frustrating to lose momentum but not sure there is anything I can do about that.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

It's so awesome that you've been inspired by that show, Shannon, even when you didn't quite understand how it worked! Yay to figuring it out!

Suzie, that's fantastic news from the doctor. I think we could just photoshop the word "news" over the word "glass" hehe.