The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

September 20, 2017



Shannon

It was an out and about and erranding day for me. And boy was I tired when I got home! It was exciting to see the store has gotten pumpkins, although it does feel a tad early for that. But still...pumpkins!

SaveSave


Suzie

This is pretty much my only day with nothing planned so I got out for groceries, vacuumed the floors, sanded pendants, finished others, then photographed them and... made a healthier Instant Pot version of my favourite soup. Now? Sore and resting.

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Cool Toronto selfie Shannon! And I hear ya on being tired from doing errands. Can be life sucking! But yay for pumpkins and you beat us here. Haven't seen one yet.

Shannon said...

Wow, that soup looks awesome Suzie! And way to go for making a lot happen on an open day! I am so curious to see your next treasures of jewelry, sounds like you have wonderful things stirring.

It was nice to take a moment for a selfie! I don't often remeber when I'm out because I'm so focused on what I'm doing so it was nice to take a moment to capture a moment!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

That's such a cute downtown pic of you, Shannon. Wow, pumpkins! The weather sure isn't making it feel like that time of year!

Looks like a wonderful soup there, Suzie. You managed to pack a lot into your unscheduled day!