The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, September 9, 2017

September 9, 2017

Jamie

Yesterday was a kick-ass day! In the morning I got out for an early breakfast meeting with two dear friends and in the afternoon Shannon and I made it out to the secondhand book store at the reference library. What a treat!


Shannon

It was soooooooooooooooooooo exciting to get out to the library book store with Jamie today! Got a big stack of awesome treasures and I am already looking forward to reading them, and coming back to the bookstore! I can't believe we've never been before! Can't wait to do a haul video and...plan the next trip to the store!



Suzie

My plans with a friend got cancelled so I finished up the Etsy store to prep for the sale on Monday and baked a poppy seed loaf. We also just made it in time to see Run Lola Run at the late night showing after Reg got home from shooting.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Ah!!! That explains all the books Shannon bought yesterday! I was wondering how your little library could have so much but the reference library? That makes more sense. So glad you both had a good day.

Late add from me. Had a late night last night.

Shannon said...

Going to the library book store together was so much fun Jamie! I am already excited about going again, but I guess I should read at least one of the books first, haha! Awesome to get out breakfast meeting too! That's friendship!

That loaf looks delightful Suzie! Sorry to hear your plans got cancelled, but still sounds like a fun day. And wow, Run Lola Run.. that's a great film! What fuN!