The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, October 23, 2017

October 23, 2017


Shannon

Day 1 of the Autumn Readathon, it's always interesting to see how the new books fair. Sadly, the first two I tried were really dry which isn't great to read late at night. I hope Day 2 goes smoother!


Suzie

What a weekend! From going to ramen, hanging out watching horror with Shannon and then the Buffy Singalong... I'm exhausted but in a great way. The singalong was so liberating. How many times have I gone to a musical and bitten my tongue and NOT sang. Here we all belted it out to the screen with other fans. It was so much fun. Sadly, Reg missed it because he had to teach kung fu. Maybe next year!




Suzie

No comments: